Maintenance and repairs
Preventative maintenance at regular intervals is essential to the proper functioning of your vehicle and can help you save time and money while ensuring a longer its longevity.
Mister Muffler’s commitment is clear: When you visit one of our “360 Mechanic-certified” workshops for preventative maintenance, your mechanic must provide you with a safety inspection checklist certifying that all critical points have been covered.
Make an appointment for preventive maintenance and ensure the longevity of your vehicle.
Question & answer
Before leaving on vacation, what has to be inspected on my vehicle?
Before a long trip, make sure you verify:
- Brake lights, hazards and turn signals.
- Air conditioning and heating systems.
- Vehicle’s fluids: brake fluid, engine fluid, coolant, windshield washer fluid, etc.
- The condition of your tires.
- The efficiency and reliability of your brakes.
Don’t hesitate to communicate with a Mister Muffler 360 Mechanic, should you need more information. Plan ahead and take full advantage of your holidays.