Maintenance and Repairs
Preventative maintenance at regular intervals is essential to the proper functioning of your vehicle and can help you save time and money while ensuring a longer lifespan for your car.
Check out the list of systems below to learn more.
- Inspection during oil change
- Electronic injection system
- Fluids condition
- Safe driving (headlights, turn signals, etc.).
- And much more
Mister Muffler’s commitment is clear:
When you visit one of our “360 Mechanic-certified” workshops for preventative maintenance, your mechanic must provide you with a safety inspection checklist certifying that all critical points have been covered.
Don’t let car troubles hold you back!
Let us ensure the longevity of your vehicle.
Q & A
Before Going on Vacation
Question : Before leaving on vacation, what has to be inspected on my vehicle?
Answer: Before a long trip, make sure you verify:
- Brake lights, hazards and turn signals
- Air conditioning and heating systems
- Vehicle’s fluids: brake fluid, engine fluid, coolant, windshield washer fluid, etc.
- The condition of your tires
- The efficiency and reliability of your brakes
Do not hesitate to communicate with a Mister Muffler 360 Mechanic, should you need more information. Plan ahead and take full advantage of your holidays.