Maintenance and Repairs
Preventative maintenance at regular intervals is essential to the proper functioning of your vehicle and can help you save time and money while ensuring a longer lifespan for your car.
Check out the list of systems below to learn more.
- Inspection during oil change
- Electronic injection system
- Fluids condition
- Safe driving (headlights, turn signals, etc.).
- And much more
Mister Muffler’s commitment is clear:
When you visit one of our “360 Mechanic-certified” workshops for preventative maintenance, your mechanic must provide you with a safety inspection checklist certifying that all critical points have been covered.
Don’t let car troubles hold you back!
Let us ensure the longevity of your vehicle.
QUESTIONS ET RÉPONSES
Before Going on Vacation
Question : Before leaving on vacation, what has to be inspected on my vehicle?
Answer: Before a long trip, make sure you verify:
- Brake lights, hazards and turn signals
- Air conditioning and heating systems
- Vehicle’s fluids: brake fluid, engine fluid, coolant, windshield washer fluid, etc.
- The condition of your tires
- The efficiency and reliability of your brakes
Do not hesitate to communicate with a Mister Muffler 360 Mechanic, should you need more information. Plan ahead and take full advantage of your holidays.