Start a career
AT Mister Muffler
Job type :
DVS- Automotive service technician is an asset
WHO WE ARE
Mister Muffler has been solidly anchored in the Quebec automotive world for almost 65 years and has remained a forerunner in the automotive industry.
Its network is made up of more than 50 franchises in Quebec and Ontario. The franchisees provides the consumer with qualified personnel and state-of-the-art technology to perform the maintenance recommended by the manufacturers.
The 360 Mechanic must have the ability to adapt to different situations and to do its work with vigilance. It must have the ability to listen and have the right vision to make the best decisions quickly so that the road is comfortable and safe for its customers.
Mister Muffler Bellechasse is actively looking for a mechanic to fill a permanent full-time position.
Are you passionate about your profession? Do you have a good experience as a mechanic? Would you like to put your expertise to good use in a company known for its commitment to quality service? This position is for you!
The candidate for this position will perform general mechanic work on our customers’ vehicles and light trucks, with an eye for detail. The candidate must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar position (we offer training as needed).
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Brake system maintenance and repair (hydraulic)
- Engine diagnosis and repair (gasoline)
- Fuel injection diagnostic and repair (gasoline)
- Electrical and electronic diagnostic and repair
- Suspension and steering repair
- Oil and filter change
- Anti-pollution systems diagnosis and repair
- Hybrid or electric vehicles diagnosis and repair
- Air conditioning and heating system diagnosis and repair
- Installation of tires and wheels
- Wheel alignment
- Carry out the mandatory preventative maintenance program
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Team spirit
- A valid driver’s license (Class 5)
- Knowledge of the COSTAR software (an asset)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Company closed on weekends
- Work boots
- Work-Life Balance
- Uniform provided
- Dental Insurance
- Medical and Paramedical Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Drug Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Competitive salaries
- Continuing education
- Nearby public transportation
- Free parking